Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Japan?

Hey guys (aka my 9 followers, who might not even read this)

I AM GOING TO JAPAN.

Might be going,
Probably.

It's pretty sure I'll go but I really haven't realized that yet...
Because I am studying Modern East Asian Studies at Uni, I will be able to spend a year studying abroad in Japan. I will be going to Sophia University, which is right in the middle of Tokyo!
I do not have an official acceptance yet but there is an exchange programm between Sophia and my Uni which makes it highly probable I'll be accepted there!

I will, as soon as I am starting to prepare the stay in Japan, obviously try to blog more, even though I really didn't blog at all recently, and I will try starting a vlog!
I'm really really excited for that!

4 comments:

  1. I really had a great time with your post! www.galaxyessay.com
    I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written! galaxyessay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sharing,this blog is written fantastic.



    Play games together like-minded, welcome together.OSRS Gold this website it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article you can also check - Dormicum - tablet is a successful medication for enhancing sleep efficienty as a result of anticonvulsant, anxiolytic and narcotic properties. visit www.shoplie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, that's true. good thing we have gotscombodd70 to spend less while spending more time to communicate with our loved ones. thank you so much for this very meaningful blog post.

    ReplyDelete