Sunday 8 January 2012

The New Year 2012~

Yaaay it's finally 2012
I hope you all had a great start to the new year!
I mean, it's supposed to be our last one! ;D
I had a great new years eve and a great birthday!

My dearest cousin visited me, and it's been such a long time since we last saw each other, I'm so happy ♥


A few minutes before midnight, trying to open the sparkling wine

And sooo many wonderful presents!

FIREWORKS!


And at about 2am my mom came over to bring my uncles birthday present for me!

CASPER live!!!! ♥  The Concert was sold out ages ago and back then we had a huge discussion bc i wasn't allowed to buy my ticket, now I know why ♥


And my Birthday cake!

The day after that was my grandpa's birthday and I'm so glad I get to celebrate with him, since he's just out of the hospital again!

Happy Happy New Year, everyone ♥

Laura~

No comments:

Post a Comment