Sunday 11 March 2012

CASPER live in Hamburg!

As I already mentionend in my last blog entry - I went to Hamburg last weekend, to see CASPER live on saturday night. So, there my story continues!  After finally changing into my new outfit and doing my hair and make-up, my cousine, my uncle and I took the subway to the Reeperbahn! There, we waited for my cousines friend, Fynn for a while. That was a nice opportunity for me to go sightseeing a little......


this is the Große Freiheit 36, the Hall the concert was in. It's a quite small hall...
not so sure i like it. There's too many stairs, and the bar is built kinda werid. but it looks cool, anyways!


The "Olivia Jones Bar" - i dunno if you have heard of it, but Olivia Jones is pretty famous in germany i guess~
I wish I could've gone in there, but there wasn't enough time! Next time when I'm in Hamburg, in Summer probably, I'll get in there ;D


"The Beatles Platz" Golden Silouhettes from the Beatles! 
I love the Beatles, and I've never seen this place before! I was seriously really fascinated!
There was also a Restaurant where the Beatles ate.... really cool. also plan on eating there next time. :D

And I also saw a Limo right there. Seriously, I wanna ride in a Limo one day!!

But now, let's talk about the concert!

Since Cro was too busy to even call Cas he told him on FACEBOOK that he won't be attending the Tour as a supporting act so Kraftklub did it! We missed them (unfortunately, they are seriously cool!) because we waited for Fynn... but yea.
Then
we
saw
CASPER
live.
AHHH!

So, I can't say much about it. It was just really really EPIC, noone can deny.
AND it was made into a DVD as well. Both concerts in Hamburg, on Saturday and Sunday were recorded for the LIVE DVD; WHOOO!
So, since i really can't put in words how awesome this concert was, here are some photos ;) 



Casper on Stage, a few minutes after the start of the concert. He had a wolf mask with 2 lights shining out of the eyes! That was cooool! :)


that guys cap is SO in the way. ugh.





Mittelfinger hoch!



probably my best photo. ♥
Mit Verachtung!





Lilablau (ft. Thomas Azier)
They deffo moved too much. -.-



Basically, these are all the pictures I took... I'm happy I didn't take much more - I mean, I wasn't there to take photos, I was there to enjoy the concert! I restrained myself from taking pictures, yaaay! And soon, I'll have the live DVD anyways haha :D

Uhm I still have some videos... 3 in total, one has already been on my last Blog Entry, another one is here: The first song, Der Druck steigt. whooo!
I still have another video. but, hell, youtube is SO SLOW! ><



I'll put video no.3 online another day then!

Hope you liked reading my concert report (it wasn't much of a report was it? haha :D)

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment