Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hamburg Weekend.

I wanted to quickly write a Blog Entry about my Weekend in Hamburg, because I won't be online for a while now, until friday to be exact.
So, let's get it started!

On Friday afternoon, my mum took me to Dortmund main train station, from where I took the Train off to Hamburg. yays! 3 hours on a train, alone, bored. I actually learned for my biology exam because I was so bored.
When they wnnounced we'd be in Hamburg soon, I got really excited. FINALLY I'M BACK!


I really felt like coming home again ♥


Arrived at Hamburg's central station I searched for my uncle and my cousine, with whom I spend this weekend.
(I finally found them after aaaages of searching. I was in the LAST FREAKIN PART of the train o_o)

We went directly to my uncles house, and went to a cafe to get some food later.... It was already late, and my lovely cousine, Mary, was very tired and already in bed (while I played Portal on my uncles laptop. Ahhhh that game's so much fun! :D)

The next day, we all new, would be CRAZY and AMAZING!

And, you wanna know why? Well, that's why:
On Saturday morning, first, we all went to the Mönckebergstraße together. That's one pretty long streets with loads of shops. The Europa Passagen and the Town Hall are pretty close there as well.


I saw THIS there and got really really excited because I went to CASPER's concert in the evening (Holy shit it was amazing!)

On the way back to my uncles apartment we took some cute pictures! 
Me derping and my cousin being the cutest girl on earth! ♥

Also, these are the first pictures of me with my bleached fringe (just sayin!)

At my uncles place, we then got dressed, put on make-up, etc, etc.
I bought a new Skirt at Monki there. I totally love that shop, really ♥
This was my outfit for the concert! I felt so pretty! :) 


The concert itself was amazing, just WOW!

I will write another Blogentry about it as soon as I come back on friday. until then, I'll leave you with this:



Peace out ♥

~Laura

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaaaah, so viel Neid an dich! ; w ; Ich will Casper auch soo gerne live sehen, aber 1. sind die Tickets schon lange ausverkauft und 2. hab ich eh kein Geld ; w ;
    Aber egaaaal~. ;3

    Hamburg ist toll! Ich will soo gerne wieder hin ; o ; ~Und dein Outfit sieht toll aus ^-^

    ; ♥

    ReplyDelete