Monday 12 March 2012

Weekend in Hamburg [continued]

After the concert, we all took the train and went to the "Big Easy", a pretty cool bar. they showed the boxing match there. I think I start liking watching boxing. haha :D 
Anyways, I got my first Sex on the Beach there. Hell that stuff is yummy! ♥



Nothing much happened the last day in Hamburg. Basically we all woke up, my uncle and my cousine brought me to the central station and I took the train home.



That was actually really sad. I did not want to leave. I hate coming home. I hate this place here. dammit.

anyways, does anyone know any events in Dortmund that day? like, conventions or stuff? when my train arrived there and I went to the bookstore (I bought Pandora Hearts 6, yeeeey!) and then went to the platform where my regional train would leave i saw a couple of cosplayers (Grell and Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji) and a Lolita walking in front of me, and some other people who I think were cosplaying. idk who they cosplayed though~

And then, I went home. sad. I wanna go baaaaack~ Take me baaaaack!!! >__>

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment