Wednesday 22 August 2012

Back to school~

Today was the first day of school again!


this. is. my. timetable.
idek if i like that or not...
today i had english advanced course, history advanced course and art....
I have history at another school, i quite like it, my friend from that school, a friend from my school, and my baby cousin are in my course. 
Hah. cousin. you were mean to me. watch out nau!

hmmm idek bout english. i don't know many people in that course, 
so i'm still sitting alone, like i've been a lot last year, but i'll find friends there eventually, 
also it's probably good i have noone to talk to so i'll focus on the lessons!

Art is. ugh i hate that teacher. he never likes what i do i think haha :D
but i think the year started out better than the last one and im sitting next to nice people!

I wonder what tomorrow is going to be like. 
*sigh*
I miss my holidays. I miss fangirling way too much^^

oh also, GD's teaser for the  "ONE OF A KIND" MV came out! 
I freaked out when I saw it this morning before school
Still don't know what I'm thinking bout his hair.
spaghetti- 
but still
one of a kind is amaaazinG!

'yes sir, i'm one of a kind' ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment