Friday 17 August 2012

Vacation at the Sea ♥

Just when I came back from Hamburg, I had to pack my suitcase again for a week at the sea with mommy!
The town we've been at is called Hooksiel, and it's basically a 2nd home to me.
The first time I've been there I was only 9 month old, and from then on i've been there every year until my parents divorced when I was 10. I went there again in 2008 and then again this year!
It as a nice week, no internet, only the tv, and i didn't even watch it a lot, but that tv had arirang and nhk so when i watched, i watched these! i've seen kawaii international with akira (asdaskje akira ♥) and i've seen some live event with SHINee as well, and a L'arc~en~ciel live, which was amaaazing!

I actually don't know what to write anymore, since really nothing happened.
Mommy and I went to Schillig, for a small kite-festival. We also went to Jever and Wilhelmshaven but there was really nothing so yea... we only watched tv, went to the beach and did some cycling.... Oh oh the beach was nice! the weather was not too bad and i could swin in the sea...! One day it rained a bit, but after the rain had stopped the water overall was actually higher and the waves were as well, so that for the first time that i can remember i was acutally not able to touch the ground with my feet only a few meters after going into the sea~ It was so much fun to swim with these waves ^w^

sheeeeee~ep! It was glaring at me. 
Think it was mad because it had to stand up and walk out of my way :D

my lovely small cutie pie kite :3

Shipwreck in the wadden sea @Schillig.
(will upload edited & more photos on my facebook if i ever get out of lazyness kingdom.)

I am NOT going to believe that this forest grew just like that.
That's impossible!

My new Bikini! And not only new, but also the first Bikini i wore in about 10 years!
I was so insecure about my body! Now I am a little happier with it ^w^

totes agressive crab here. seriously tried to attack me because i wanted to save it. hmph.







No comments:

Post a Comment