Sunday 12 August 2012

Hamburg ♥

Hiya, now that I'm finally back from all my vacations, I will finally write my entry about my trip to Hamburg where I visited my uncle and cousin and met loads of wonderful people! and also one about my nice time at the north-sea! :)

In Hamburg,
I already met my lovely cousin and uncle right at the train station, but we didn't do much on thursday, just unpacking and that was it.
 On Friday, I met up with Mary and her best friend Flo, who is also a friend from me for a few years now. We went to the Mönckebergstraße, went to Saturn, where I bought Jedward's Young Love Album and a top from Pimkie, and then later Mary and I took cute pictures in a photobooth together :3

We also visited Mary's grandma, who I haven't seen in aaaages I think, and I met my other cousin, Lilly, and the other girls her granny babysits.
We still stayed there for quite a while and then went back to my uncle's place.
Mary actually lives at her grandma's place when in Hamburg, I live at her dad's but that night she joined me and we stayed awake on the laptops a while and had a really fun time. :3
Saturday morning me and my uncle went shopping on the Mönckebergstraße once again and I got some nice shirts (did I ever say how much i love Monki? It's the best shop ever!)
Later that day Mary and I went to the cinema, to watch The Five-Year engegement, and afterwards met someone we got to know on the internet actually!
He and his friend from Switzerland are on a journey through Europe right now, and they stopped in Hamburg, where we finally met up after years of talking online!
We went on the Kies and had loads of fun until the morning came.
Actually, we got off the subway at the Landungsbrücken, drank a little and went up to the Kiez. We also met a guy called Dude on the way (AND IT WAS HIS REAL NAME! IT WAS WRITTING IN HIS ID CARD!ajskd!) xD He was pretty cool and stayed with us the whole night, as well as the boys host Kristina (since the boys did this 'couch surfing' thing)
We went to c bar called the Clochard (my uncle told us about it.... such an ugly place) we stayed there for a while and talked and drank a bit, and later went to some club, idek where it was exactly, and danced till the morning came :D
Then at 6am we went to the Fischmarkt and at 8 finally went home.
My uncle was so mad when I came back, because he didn't know I'd be gone SO LONG and yea... I got 3 short hours of sleep after that, and then I had to clean up, as a punishment :D

Then we went to sea the big boat that was in the Hafencity that day!
 Queen Mary II

Another huge boat was in Hamburg, the Queen Elizabeth, but it was further away, up in Altona, so we didn't see it in the morning. Only in the evening, when my cousin and I went to see the "Goodbye" fireworks both ships were in the Hafencity, it was so awesome! I wish i could've just gone on board and stayed there!
Queen Elizabeth
The firework was nice, but it was still a little too bright outside, wish they would've made them later.

Actually on monday, the boys from Switzerland should've taken their train to poland, but they missed it (idiots. xD) and mary and i waited to say bye at the train station and these 2 didn't even come. :D

Later, after realising they had overslept, i met up with my younger cousin, Lilly ♥! we went to eat some ice cream, together with my uncle, and at his apartment played to games with mary and him and ate dinner together!
Later i went to Lilly and marys grandma's place, where i played a lot with Lilly on the playground right outside, and Mary and I met up with the Swiss guys again. We stayed until 3 am or something, and we had such a great time! Then we said bye because the boys had to sleep - in order to wake up in time for the next train the next day :D
Unfortunatley, it was raining when mary and I went home and we got soaked wet, and had to wait in the rain for the first train to come for like 2 hours, an eternity!

I slept at mary's grandma's place this night, but well, we didn't get much sleep anyways, because this time it was mary's job to wake up the boys to get the train. so we met them again just a few hours after saying bye, to say bye again. I was honestly so sad, we had so much fun, and noone knows when we might be seeing each other again :'(
Just after the guys left I also had to say bye to mary, and another few hours later i had to leave Hamburg completely, take my train home.
That were too many goodbyes for one day, i came home and fell into bed, being utterly depressed. *sob*

I had the best time EVER in Hamburg~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment