Sunday 3 February 2013

Eating Ramen - Traditional Way!

My Summary of this morning: My hairdryer ate my hair - it hurt as hell and now I have to throw away the hair dryer AND a stand of my hair is now about 20cm shorter than it was before. I am not in a good mood.
That only happens when I want to let my hair grow out doesn't it, ugh.

Today *takes look at the clock* Well, Yesterday, 2 of my friends and I went to Düsseldorf again - first time in ages! Lou is already comfortable walking around there with me, through the japanese stores and all, but Eva was there for the very first time... I think I kinda shocked her? :D

She was fascinated because...Japanese x'D
We went to eat lunch at Takumi's, and it was great. I didn't notice they even had a traditional Japanese table there, until I read it on someone else's blog, and now we've been seated there! 

It was really funny, I never sat on a traditional japanese table and ate there (and their Ramen are just the best really *.*)




I forgot to take a picture of the actual Soup I had :')
It was really delicious, though I choose salt Miso, just to try it out and... it was really salty!
Better take something else next time!
The cup with the green tea is so pretty!

Eva and Lou both had Chicken Teriyaki Ramen & Mango Juice!



My mother was all shocked when I told her a ramen costs ~12€,
but really you get so much for it, you're full without eating up, and it's really nice!

After finishing Lunch we all went to the Japanese Garden- to take my OOTD pictures ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment