Monday 11 February 2013

Matrix || Hello Kitty Cupcakes

Matrix is the name of a club in Bochum - just sayin' ;D
They have a special offer there: If you've had your birthday in the week before you visit the club, you can take as many people as you want in - FOR FREE.
You and all your friends: Free entry. No matter how many.
And that's what my bestie did! 
I love this club especially because it doesn't just play Charts  music like most clubs do,
it has different floors that also play nicer music, rock music, metal etc etc- the so called Rockpalace is one of them for example, and I love it! :3


& the outfit - I felt fab! 



LOOK AT THESE CUTIES *.*
BUT the reciepe was in italian.
You wanna know how good my italian is?
I can say following:

'Vorrei una pizza' 'Vorrei dei biscotti' 'ti voglio bene' and 'ciao'
(And that is all i learned from having an Italian bestie for about 8 years.
Well, the only thing I've learned from my polish bestie was 'Nadzdrowie', so at least...)

ANYWAYS, The cupcakes looked totally adorable, and you, well you could eat them.... But it wasn't necesserily what you wanted I guess. 
PURE. CHEMISTRY.
That's all. 
I was very sad that I had to throw away 8 of 12 cupcakes because I couldn't eat them anymore, and I couldn't ask anyone else to eat. This. 
:'(

Next week I'll be back with baking properly, I promise! 




No comments:

Post a Comment