Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy Easter~!

First of all, a belated happy easter to everyone! :)

and then, i realized I didn't write a blog entry since holidays started! I guess I was just too lazy! XD

I love holidays, and I loved staying up late, getting up late, and not doing anything at all for 2 weeks.......
Though, I still had to leave the flat. On monday, i had to do the shopping, for my mom ordered me to bake yummy pizza! And, while I was already in town, I also bought Jessie J's album! And it's just great! ^^

And then, on Tuesday, i baked my yummy pizza:

it was reallly yummy! *___*

On Wednesday, I visited my grandparents, like I always do on wednesdays! :)
(and I even made myself feel pretty ^__^)




On Thursday, I went to Dortmund together with Kristina, were I bought the new Evanescence Album! I really love it, Amy Lee's Voice is still amazing after all! :D
Also, I got it for 6,99€ instead of 9,99€, because some person working at the Saturn I bought it at put the wrong price on it, muhahaha :D
After that we went to the Bookstore. Clockwork Prince is STILL not out in German. UGH. Felt so tempted to just buy the english one, but first, I want all the books in german, because it just looks nicer to have them all looking alike in german haha :D
Then, we went to eat "Currywurst mit Pommes" in some little restaurant, it was really yummy, though a little expensive, but I will probably go there more often from now on :D


Later, we took the train back home and went to her place, while on the way we stopped at a playground and acted like little kids. but it was fun (and i ripped my trousers, ofc. XD)


We're the Queens of the Playground X'D 

But then, it was time we went to her place, to turn on the TV!
 Because this evening, it was my first time watching GNTM! 
And you know why? Bill Kaulitz xD
(I kinda do feel embarrased to say I watched it because of him. it's weird. Tokio Hotel have always been my guilty pleasure :D)

It was so much fun fangirling together with her! :D 


And then, it was friday~ and I didn't do anything.
And then, it was Saturday~ and I thought I wouldn't do anything.

But, I did. My mam and I went swimming together, and after that shopping, and then, we went to the cinema. We watched "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" and it's a great movie! I really advise you all to watch it, I had so much fun. It's a really cute movie, kinda sad and seriousy at parts, but also very amusing! :)

And I baked "Struwen" - my granny told me bout them. She always got them on easter asw a kid! ^_^



And on Friday, I went to see my daddy cuz of Easter. I GOT SO MUCH CHOCOLATE. O____O

And you know who I met there? my cute step-niece, once again! ♥

She was building towers with me :))


:))


and, I went to visit my aunt and that part of the family as well, kinda boring!


Sooo; i had a great week already! So sad that in a few days I'll have to go to school againg. ugh.

Bye bye ♥


~Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment