Wednesday 25 April 2012

Beware! Me is gonna rant! Topic: Internet

 DO TAKE NOTICE: I ALREADY WROTE THE SAME TEXT AND POSTET IT ON MY TUMBLR LAST AUGUST. But I re-read it and i felt like it needs to be on here as well. 
I still feel the same about it anyways.

especially fights over the internet. 
I noticed lately, how often people, me including, fight over the internet. 
“You unfollowed me” “you didn’t talk to me” “you talk shit” “stop posting depressing posts”
really people?


Shouldn’t we all better stay happy and stop fighting? 
Usually it’s out of the most stupid reasons. Like a kinda depressing post.
Someone says “Why are you posting stuff like that?” And you get angry, because you think “It’s my decision what i post.” And I tell you, never, EVER answer anyone when you’re pissed. Don’t even dare to talk to them. This is the worst you can do. Because then, you don’t say what you really want to say. You react childish. Or saying things like “Oh, thanks for unfollowing me, btw”
Online, we tend to forget we have actual human beigns we talk to. I notice, when I’m online, I react really really different than I do in real life, because that perosn is not right in front of me.

And then we fight. We get agressiv, for the most stupid reasons.


I lost my best friend like that last week (actually some time in july), and I’m still crying. I don’t know what she thinks about everything, because we could not talk. And online, she just blocked me, so I could not explain anything to her.
Fighting on the internet is the worst.
Please, everyone. Stop that.
Please, think before you respond when you are about to fight online. Because sometimes, you might not get the chance to get that important person you might loose back. Please, everyone, think about that.
It will just make you sad. And we all don’t want to be sad, right?


Please, think about that, and respect every person, their character, decisions, tast in music, clothes or even people. Please, don’t be mad at them because they did not tell you something. Don’t be angry because they responded in an angry way. Please.

We are on twitter, or tumblr, or facebook to be connected. I found so many friends on twitter (MAD Family, i love you ♥) and I think that’s what the internet is for: to make friends or keep contact with friends - not to argue.

____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope some people read it, and realise what the internet has made of us.

I love all my friends - if in real life, or on twitter, or facebook, or tumblr. I really do!
Peace ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment