Sunday 1 April 2012

Palmkirmes! || NYAPPY!

Ahhhh I'm actually really sorry I didn't write any Blogs bout what's happening since the choir trip :D

But I don't think I will do them now... instead, I will just move on xD

Yesterday, my mom, her boyfriend and I went to the Palmkirmes in Recklinghausen. The carnival is always loads of fun to go to, I love it! The Palmkirmes is a pretty big carnival and I am actually shocked that I never went there before, since it's so close! :D


Well these are some quality pictures, right? :D




I didn't go on any carousels though, they are far to expensive and boring - I will go to an amusement park with my mom, her bf and his nephew soon though! :D


Yesterday, mom's bf won me some cuuuute stuffed animals! I got Hello Kitty! And PacMan! And Maaaario!~


And, I cut my wigs fringe tonight. It's a lot shorter than it was before, but still not short enought actually. BUT I'M AFRAID! If i cut off more, I fear it will look... stupid? because i never cut any hair... except my own when I was four, it looked horrible 8D




AND NOW; FINALLY! THE BIGGEST NEWS OF TODAY!





NYAPPY IS BACK! o()o







I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED! I CAN'T EVEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment