Monday 23 April 2012

Tooooday... OwO

I just have to get everything from today off my chest. 
It was weird, somehow. haha :D

Well, first of all there was school. I'm getting closer and closer to my new classmates, which is a great thing, but I'm kinda scared as well. People who are close to me... tend to hurt me and be mean, and if they are nice, I talk to them all day and can't concentrate. 
My grades were so great at the beginning of this year, but they all dropped a little, now I have to pay a huuuuge effort in getting better grades again!

Also, a friend might get me a job as a concert photographer soon! He knows a band that is playing on may 1st; and he said he could ask their vocalist if i can take photos of them on stage! That's so cool! Wouldn't it be great if it worked?! 
This weekend, I was also taking pictures of a Firework at the "Ruhr Universität Bochum"- a huge University here. They had some kind of Ball there, and not everyone can just participate there. But since my mom's boyfriend is in the volunteer fire brigade, he took me there with him and I could take great photos! I mean, look at these!



all the pictures turned out so pretty ^___^
I'm getting closer and closer to my dream.


After school, I went to Dortmund, and found some random homeless stranger smiling at me, nodding at me as if he wanted to say "Have a nice day, young lady".
You know, people always tell you how it's cute when people smile at you like that.

Noone ever mentioned how creepy it actually is.
Cute, but seriously creepy. XD

well, this was my blog entry for today, and basically also for last weekend, cuz except for the firework, nothing much happened. Jasmin and I went to Dortmund and to her place, I bought her directions (and promptly forgot them XD) OUR DOKOMI TICKETS ARRIVED and basically, that's it- so bye byeeee~ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment