Saturday 26 May 2012

LM.C in Bochum! [24/05/2012]

ASJDGWEJHR. I have so many feels; I don't even know where to start with this entry!

I think, I should start, uhmmm Wednesday. That day, I took the Bus to Bochum straight after school, to meet up with firends from Amsterdam, who were in Bochum already because of the Concert! We went through town a little, so they could do the shopping and stuff. I think I even saw some other MADies, I think Kuchen and Sayu, but I was totally not sure so I didn't say anythinggggg. (why am I so shy? XD) anyways, I had a great time with Yuzu, and then it suddenly started to rain, so we quickly went back to the hotel and spent the rest of the day there - just left to have dinner at McDonalds XD I helped Yuzuki dye her hair and it was so much fun, but then I had to leave, to get home, dye my own hair, and prepare stuff for THURSDAY.

THURSDAY.
I had to go to FUCKING SCHOOL.
I didn't even wanna go to school! I am 18! I could excuse myself, but my mom ruined everything! >.< And I didn't dare to ignore her, because basically she just works one street away from the hall and could've checked on me. ugh.
So I already went to school looking like, reaaally weird and stuff. usually i would've never went to school like that, but I think I learned my lesson about that thanks to the MAD family and the concert. I'm just gonna do what ever the fuck i want in school from now on haha :D
Anyways, after school I ran straight home to get the next bus.... at 3.48pm. SO LATE DAMN IT! 
And I arrived at the hall just about an hour later.... which was about 1 hour before entry. I wish I could've just slept at the hall like the others T_T

But it was still great ;) I saw Yuzuki and Rose again, and I finally FINALLY met Kiyomi!!!!  ♥
I already wanted to meet her for such a long time! And I saw all the other MADies again, Kuchen, and Hachi and just everyone, though I didn't really say Hi to everyone, I was far too nervous, why ever haha :D 

of course I also met Jasmin theeeere!  

The color of her hair, her heart and the wall were identical XD

i look retarded xD

pretty Yuzu :)


eh... can't turn it around. weirddd. 
Yuzu and I :)

cute Kiyomi ♥ 



Hanii was there as well, but she was being camera shy :))

It was great meeting all of them! I already miss everyone so much, I wanna go back to that day, it was great! ♥

And then........
we entered the hall.
Now I took some pictures, but most of them are crap quality. but still, Imma show them to you, because there are no words that can describe this concert. just no.
And, I constantly had the feeling Maya looked in my direction. whaaa.
He just stares into every single persons soul i think XD 







german flag

amazing Aiji cosplayeer

and amazing  maya cosplayer

after the concert; you wouldn't believe it - I bought my shirt, and we all went outside, yuzu, rose, jasmin and I. 
I lost the heart i got after the concert, but at least I didn't lose maya's waterbottle I got. I HAVE MAYA DNA!!!!! ADJKHS

Afterwards, we stood in front of the hall for a while because we wanted to wait for Kiyomi. Suddenly, we saw someone, that looked just like Maya.
At first we were like "uhhh, another cosplayer" but then we noticed, that no cosplayer would be at that place, behind the dressing rooms (i think) and behind the fence and stuff. IT WAS MAYA HIMSELF! Yuzuki was the first to notice and screamed "Arigatou" and "Kyo wa tanoshikatta" (something like that^^) I was speechless, then i screamed "Arigatou" as well and waved to him. He said something, but I can't remember what it was. But his voice, asjdhje.♥
WE FUCKING TALKED TO MAYA! Best night ever! ♥


on the buuuus~

my new priced possessions. shirt and buttons ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment