Tuesday 1 May 2012

Rock in den Ruinen! ^O^

ahhhh yesterday was such a nice day. I was worried it would e awkward and boring, but it was really great! A friend and I went to "Rock in den Ruinen" in Dortmund! 

The day started out with me... missing my train, ofc. So i sat at our main station for haaaaalf an hour to wait for it and wait and wait. and i made a shocking discovery.

The emo's are back. And they are here. it was weird. there have never been emos here and now so many show up out of nowhere xD

Anyways, so I went to Dortmund, where Rock in den Ruinen took place. The location in Hörde was really nice, the ruins looked so cool, it'was amazing! I'm planning on going there again soon to take loads of photos! ^-^

But seriously I felt so comfortable there. all rockers and metalheads and stuff. i loved it. I can just imagine how great it'd feel to go to Wacken one day haha :D

The music was great, even though I didn't know any of the acts that actually played haha :D
But it was really nice. we sat down ion the grass alltogether and talked and it was loads of fun!

It was so warm when I went there as well, so I went in just a t-shirt and shorts.
I probably shouldn't have done that.

IT GOT SO FREAKING COOOOOLD! damnit! i knew it was gonne be cold later, but i didn't expect it do be THAT cold, really.
But it was still a great day.
In the end, another friend even drove me home XD

So we left the festival grounds and went to the parking space.

In the parking lot, there were only 2 cars.
One was the one of a friend, obviously. The other was standing in the dark.
I just saw 4 heads in there, and a naked body.
I think I don't have to tell you what they were doing there.
When we drove off, and turend on the lights, they shone directly in the other car.
I saw the girl lift her head, grinning, signing "rock on \m/" with her hand and going back to what she was doing before. IT WAS HILARIOUS I CAN TELL YOU.
I will probably never ever forget this!

On our way home we stopped at McDonalds and spent almost 2 hours there xD
until that McDonald's actually really closed. (so much for "opend 24hours haha) :D
Then, we all drove home and said bye. It was a really nice day!
I hope I can go with all of them again next year, it would be great!




No comments:

Post a Comment