Sunday 10 June 2012

The Phoenix Lake [26/05/2012 - Photopost]

For a while now, there has been a new lake in Dortmund, called the phoenix lake. a while ago (2 weeks already, oh wow.) I have been there with my dear friend Kristina! It's been a really nice day! It was the day of the Eurovision Song Contest as well, wheeee~

In the late morning we went to Dortmund then, and found a nice place to sit, in the shadow of a really cute little tree ;3 and then we started taking photos the whole time, it was so much fun. The weather was great and i took off my shoes and went through the water a while, it was really nice and refreshing, I love lakes hihih :3

super clear water theeere

I am close to the Waterline~

Had a little Titanic moment. 
Neeeear, faaar, whereeeeever you aaare~ ♪

"Laura! Do something!" 
"What??!"

"argh"

"ups..."







Fuck the police!

(ignore the writing on the image i changed my blog url aaages ago)


Supporting Jedward, about an hour before ESC started. Kristina's shirt (which is actually mine) says: "I ♥ Irish Boys" while I wore my Jedward shiiirt.
And then we watched ESC, and voted.
I didn't have signal anywhere in her house.
So I had to go outside to vote, I basically stood outside in the cold sending my votes freezing to death. 
And as a result, not even 1 point from germany? 
I reckon something went wrong there, wonder if they are ever gonna fix that.. tse~

No comments:

Post a Comment