Thursday 14 June 2012

DoKoMi 2012

The day riiiiight after the Eurovision Song Contest was the day of the DoKoMi, a convention in Düsseldorf. The DoKoMi actually started on saturday already, but this year, Jasmin and I decided not to go on that day but only on sunday, which was partly because of the new prices. Next year we're going both days though~

The day started a little rough, because i couldn't reach Jasmin the night before and I had no clue which train we were gonna take the train. Only when I woke up I got her texts. I looked at my watch and figured if i hurried I'd still be in time - which I was! :D

At Düsseldorf Central Station we also met up with Hanii; yaay :3
I was very happy bout that because I rarely see Hanii. She actually doesn't live that far away, but the train prices are sooo expensive >.<
But now I saw her 3 times over a short periode: LM.C; DoKoMi and J-day! ♥

I was cosplaying Gumi's Balloon Moon if you were wondering....


Hanii Bro

Jassi Bro









The day was loads of fun but this year was kinda weird, it got a little boring very early on i guess. Hoping next year will be better ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment