Monday 18 June 2012

日本デイ・Japanday

Just a week after the Convention, a week after the Dokomi, it was time for the Japanday
2012, on saturday, June 2nd, as usually in Düsseldorf.
It was an exhausting but lovely day. Jasmin and I drove there pretty early.


Jasmins^^


Actually it was for the LM.C Fanmeet, but in the end there was noone at the main train station, so we got us some onigiri and went back to the central station again, because 3 friends of us were gonna arrive exactly an hour after us. We met them and all together went over the street with the japanese shops and to the rhine.

 As we arrived, Jasmin and I noticed it was time to meet Hanii at the central station, so we told our other friends to wait and left again, to get Hanii. The three of us now went to get some bubble slush and then got the message that the other 3 stopped waiting and left.


I swear, Hanii's chocolate with cocoa topping slush was the tasties! XD


Later, we went to the Burgplatz/ Rhine stairs, where we were supposed to wait for Vivi (who had even more Onigiri for us. omnyomnyom. Thank you sooo much Vivi, that was sooo kind from you and they were reeeally yummy!) and I got a sunburn on my nose. *sob* >-<

me & my baby ♥ (from Jasmin)

Cute Kigurumi girls. :)

I met Chii and Chiisai as well! I was so surprised and happy to see them! :)
After we met Vivi, we went to another meadow at the rhine, where we sat down for a while in the shadow... but not for too long, after a while we headed back to the first meadow. And I saw someone on our way back. Look who! :D



 I recognised the pullover immediately. :D

On our way to the meadow

So Hanii Jasmin and i sat at this other meadow for quite a while and, uhhh... derped around and creeped around, basically. Sometimes Son, a friend of Jasmin would be there, and later another friend from Jasmin and me met us (kind of by accident XD) and he stayed until the end.




(from Jasmin)






huuuug! (/*w*)/ (from Jasmin)

huuuuug the 2nd! \(*w*\) 


Rawr... ^^ (from Jasmin)

Hanii and my baby ^^ (from Jasmin)

Jasmini :3  (taken by me with Jasmins camera though^^)



cool camera pic (with Jasmin's cam)

Outfit pic ;D
(dunno why my legs are this far apart. how the fuck was i even standing?)


rainbow-tower

Bro-cuddle!


AND NOOOW; LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: 

~FIREWORK~






I know the pictures are not the best, but oft i didn't take a tripod with me, and this is how firework pictures turn out without a tripod, unfortunately. Though I really love the 3rd picture, it's awesome ♥

After the firework we had to say bye bye to Hanii and leave for the train station.
Gosh, the train back was soooo full of people, i thought I'd die!
Japan feeling until the very end LOL XD
But it was a great day anyways~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment