Tuesday 19 June 2012

Obsessions Appericiation Entry (BIG BANG)

Because I just have to tell you about the wonderful people that don't even know I exist but I still love them to pieces ♥

First of all, the german teen magazine POPCORN will be out tomorrow; and with it, I will buy a new LM.C poster for my wall. because popcorn will have an LM.C poster in it. asjdhjk. I forgive them all the shit they wrote and just fangirl now :3. Last month, the popcorn had a big bang poster which I know stare at for hours! XDD

 which was also the first one i listened to. He is truely amazing! :3
(which reminds me about an article about host clubs i read yesterday: there are some for girls who like boys, boys who like boys, boys who like girls, girls who like girls and girls who like boys dressed up as girls. (last one totally cracked me up, but it's so true tbh. XD)

Then; I found another big - no wait - HUGE obsession.... BIGBANG!
After I read Yuzuki's tweets with "Boom Shakalaka" in them I was curious enough to search for Boom Shakalaka on youtube, and this is what I found:
AND. I. FELL. IN. LOVE.
IMMEDIATELY.

No really just look at them! ♥ 
(especially GD and TOP. ASJKDHASEJ^^)
In just one week i became a huge fan of them and i really started loving them, they are just so goddamn fantastic (baby) xDD

They are on tour right now, their first world tour.... There are no dates for Europe yet, but it's confirmed that they will come. Noone knows which countries or cities yet though. or how expensive it would be. 
But, I will save up everything I have for them! XD
Next month I think I will buy their album "Alive" 
And the month after that I really want their BIG BANG light stick!
asdghj. hadjksdhsjadk. 
No seriously. I'm obsessing over them SO MUCH right now. K-Pop FTW haha :D



No comments:

Post a Comment